Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Wednesday 14 December 2011

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

If ever there was a year where I have discovered the true meaning of this quote, then 2011 was certainly it!

I've blogged at great length before of the many trials and tribulations faced during my annus horribilis, and just to make quite sure I don't go into withdrawal a few more have been flung my way.  For good measure I'm sure. Just in case..., okay you get the picture. LOL.

So, understandably I am looking foward to ringing in 2012 on a higher (read lekker dronk) note. In putting the shit that's gone down exactly where it belongs and then celebrating the good (despite everything there has been lots of that), which after the countless glasses of champers I intend drinking on New Year's eve I'm sure will be a pile high. Okay maybe I'll be a pile high, but again - you get my meaning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment