Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Thursday 18 August 2011

Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have.

 Alain"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have." — Alain

Ideas are wonderful; random thoughts that filter through the mind and eventually finds its platform in the form of an idea. But limiting oneself to just one idea is akin to stymieing growth .  And what is a life if it is not about growth and development of both mind and body.  The human mind is designed in such a magnificent manner that it is meant to be home to countless ideas.  Ideas that when fertilised and nourished can become life goals.  As one who has an idea a dime a dozen, to subject myself to the one-idea approach would be futile and completely soul destroying for all the reasons mentioned before.  I regard myself as being a rather focused individual who prides myself on constantly stretching my mind and thereby constantly evolving as a more informed, rounded person.  And I owe this to the very many ideas that have taken root and seen me progressing them to fruition, where real milestones and achievements have been realised from the the little sapling that was once just an idea.  Ideas - I remain intrigued not only by my own but the many that have been shared with me.  Some good and some, well pretty shitty ones, have been fodder for many a great conversation where even more ideas have taken sprout - and so the tree of life continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment