Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid

If ever there was a saying that would best some up the way I conduct my life then this is it. I've taken my cue from Star Trek (yep, I said it - I'm a huge Trekkie fan) and have 'boldly gone where no man's gone before'. The amazing thing is that when I've thrown caution to the wind and just followed my gut, these notions have often been galvanised by some almost supernatural force. To the extent that when I've successfully realised what I set out to do, that I feel that I may have been guided to that point not only be instinct but by some unknown power. Many think I'm crazy when I tell them that I believe I am protected and those that have gone before have become my guardian angels. That they steer me in directions that I sometimes lack the courage to explore.  Without these forces I know my life would be rudderless, without purpose. I've learned to surrender myself to where my angels wish to take me for they've proven to be able journeymen to my life's path.

No comments:

Post a Comment