Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Christian the lion welcomes HRH Raisin


The hex has finally been broken! And with that awful spell lifted the way is paved for yours truly, aka Her Royal Highness Raisin, to take her first tentative steps back into the kingdom of asset management. 

Given my royal stature it is no surprise then that none other than the King of the Jungle himself, Christian was there to meet me on arrival yesterday.  And Christian actually remembered me from royal engagements past.  You see that's the thing with royalty, we're a tight little inner circle that pays court to our fellow regal beings.

So here I am trying to find my feet around this all too familiar territory, hoping that something permanent will come of it all. It's what I wanted, right?  After all I've been griping non-stop for the past few months about landing that job that would afford me those customs of old - as they say, be careful what you wish for, it may yet come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment