Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Friday 28 October 2011

Where's that damn Klaas Vakie with his sleep dust?!


Will there ever come a time when I'll stop functioning (okay, that's a strong word as I really don't think that's what I'm doing here) on anything other than this ill-fated student mode? I swear, I have no idea what normal sleep patterns are about anymore. I wake up when my in-built alarm clock goes off at bloody 3am every morning. An alarm that I subconsciously set to get through the many assignments and exams in the quest for that much coveted B.Tech. Yep, I did this to myself. And all in the name of staying on top of things, staying ahead of the game so to speak.

So here I sit at friggin 4am. Yet another foray into the ungodly hours of the morning when the rest of the world lays a slumber, writing my 74th blog about that all evasive thing called 'sleep'. There's something very wrong with this picture, my peeps.

Klaas Vakie, where're you hiding boet? I need my zzz's so please, I beg you, get your slow-assed donkey over here and sprinkle some of  that magical 'vaak dust' on my royal forehead and...yawn...kedonk-to-pillow...ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment