Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Monday 20 June 2011

Every day is a good day.

Who comes up with this crap? In la-la-land maybe.  In the real world there are shitty days, so-so days, lazy days, brutal days, lemon days, veggie days; and, okay I'll give you that - good days. But can everyday be a good day, or are there more good days than bad? I guess it depends who you're speaking to and how it applies. Over the past while I've had more of the latter and lamented at the unfairness of it all.  But where the bad has become good is when I have chosen to turn it on its face and given it the finger.  Therein lies the answer; well, for me anyway.  It boils down to choice.  And yes, we do have choices. I choose to make margaritas out of lemon days.

1 comment:

  1. Like your take on the blog. Most importantly, I like your positive attitude of looking on the bright side and turning every day into a good day.

    ReplyDelete