Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Saturday 11 June 2011

Feelings follow behaviour.

Every action has a reaction.  What we 'sow we will reap' kinda thing.  So in a nutshell, I think it is always important to be mindful of what we do, of how our actions affect not only ourselves but the people around us.  For the way we treat others is inevitably how we will be treated.  Would it then be true to say that feelings follow behaviour?  Well, my take on that would be that the two are interactive.  At times, behaviour can provoke feelings.  I go back to my opening pundit of 'every action has a reaction'.  It could however be said that behaviour can follow feelings.  Feeling sad or unhappy can lead one to behave badly or even destructively.  To me the two will always be interlinked and a guiding principle of how I conduct myself and engage with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment