Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Friday 14 October 2011

4.30 am and the Royal Rumblings are gaaning aan...

Damn, I'm starving.  It's bloody 4.30 am for goodness sake. And the middle of the month at that with hardly a bean in my pocket let alone the pantry. Wait, there's cornflakes but I think the milk is past its sell by date.  Should I? No, maybe too dodge. Or what's that on the stove.  Shiza, the remains of last night's supper. At 4.30am, come on Char, even for you that's a bit crazy. Mr Bean, you joining me on this early morning feast? Yes? Oh I do love my little boy.  He so gets that Royal Rumblings MUST be sated. Tagliatelle drenched in a rich tomato source with a dollop of creme fraische, oh yum. A breakfast fit for a queen (um, and prince)!

No comments:

Post a Comment