Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Wednesday 12 October 2011

To blog or not to blog: that is the question...

Why blog? Why fill blog upon blog with rants or raves, or simple thoughts that may or may not set the world on fire? I guess it becomes relative to the scribe, for rhyme or reason will having meaning only to the one who writes. I blog because its cathartic, a means for me to vent at times, to express rapture and elation where there is reason to celebrate, a platform for putting feeling to paper, a way of making sense of some of the crazier happenings in my life.  Simply put, I enjoy it.  I feel lighter after I've written a blog, somewhat happier. To blog, or not to blog: that is the question. "Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune..." Through blogging I take up arms against whatever troubles may come my way and 'my pen becomes mightier than the sword' so to speak.  I am in control of my world, my thoughts - it all flows through from blog to blog. "To blog" I say, would definitely be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment