Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Tuesday 26 July 2011

My big fat Big dream.

My dream is not just big and fat, it's obese! But in a good way (if obese can ever be good). I dream of starting my own PR and events management company and I feed that dream as only an overindulgent parent can.  I've been studying for close to a decade to have the necessary qualifications that will lend credibility to the dream.  For the more fertiliser I add to the mulch, the more I am guaranteed a crop of outstanding quality. Ripe for the picking. And pick they will! Soon, very soon my big fat dream will be realised and when it does I will live the dream with all the gusto the years of preparation has afforded. Hopefully then there will be room for another big fat dream to take its place. One that will be equally, if not more spectacular; and one that will need as much nurturing and attention as its predecessor did. But one that will gladly take centre stage when its cue is called.

No comments:

Post a Comment