Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Friday 22 July 2011

Write your bucket list / 100 things to do before you die?

1. Take that trip to Europe to explore the sights and for nothing but pleasure (the last time was to tend to a drastically ill sibling)
2. Start my own PR and Events Management consultancy
3. See my kids settled and happy in their adult life
4. Be the coolest gran (I'm hoping I'll be blessed with a gaggle)
5. Buy a Harley and learn to ride it
6. Go on breakfast runs with a pack of equally gung-ho Harley Grans
7. Stay in a pleasurable moment for longer and not worry about the millions of 'constructive and productive things' I imagine I should rather be doing
8. Get that B.Tech
9. Think about further studies once I've taken time out to recharge my batteries
10. Try at least one new thing per month that is for my personal delight
11. Really, really appreciate that I come first before all else
12. Rid myself of this hacking cough
13. Master first base (softball)
14. Forget about the love handles, lumps, bumps and wrinkles that have crept up over time and appreciate that they tell the story of my life well-lived
15. Never lose sight of the importance of love, kindness and warmth of spirit
16. Take Ballroom and Latin American classes
17. Buy a camper and tour Africa
18. Pay up the bond and live a life that is financially secure and stress free
19. Live more in the moment
20. Play in the rain
21. Indulge myself more

Like my life, this is a project in the making.  This list will continue to grow as my life takes new directions and I develop with each turn and twist. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment