Her Awesomeness

Her Awesomeness
Practicing the royal wave/smile

Friday 22 July 2011

Of all the forms of courage the ability to laugh is the most...

compelling! That would be the only way to complete that sentence.  I have found that laughter has offered so many elements to an otherwise ordinary life.  Where there has been strife, laughter has been the balm to let that dark, painful moment fade into obliteration. Where there has been joy, laughter has been the effervescent titillation to announce its pleasure. Where there has been celebration, laughter took up welcome residence. To prioritise laughter as an order of necessity in my life, has been the wisest and bravest choice taken. Without it my life would be somewhat meaningless.  Since I've been given this one shot at life, and don't treat it as a dress rehearsal, I am serious about ensuring laughter hogs the spotlight throughout my production. Paradoxical - serious about laughter? Maybe. But I remain true to the conviction that laughter is all essential to my very existence. To play on Shakespeare's "If music be the food of life", I will take literary liberty and say "If laughter be the food of life, play on."

No comments:

Post a Comment